Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Do you need help or have you come across something you think others may find useful?

TOPIC: FREE Photoshop Course

FREE Photoshop Course 26 Oct 2017 16:15 #4225

• MikeB
This was passed on via WAPF for those that may be interested.

Hi,

I hope you are well :) My name is Adam Williams, I am an AIPP Certified professional Landscape Photographer and Photoshop educator from the Mid North Coast of NSW. Just to give you a little background on myself, I have been into Photography for roughly 15 years, teaching Photoshop for about 5.

I don't like to blow my own trumpet, however, just a little background info, I am an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop, 3 x NSW AIPP Professional Landscape Photographer of the year, 2015,2016,2017.

Got that out of the way :)

Back on track, I am emailing for a couple of reasons, The first being, I have an incredible FREE Photoshop course to offer all the Photography Club Members. There are currently over 1600 keen photographers benefiting from this comprehensive course normally valued at $200!

Perfect for all levels of skill, especially Beginners Instructions to claim at the base of this email

Secondly, I often travel to be a guest presenter for camera clubs, having visited, Port Macquarie, Hastings, Kempsey, Taree, St George, North Sydney, Manly, Dee Why, in the past 12 months. If you think I could help out with a presentation, don't hesitate to get in touch.

And lastly, I am part of an exciting Photography Workshop weekend coming up in November, Focusing on how to take your Passion for Photography and turn it into income. A weekend of Business Planning, practical actions, steps, and secrets to turning your Passion for Landscape Photography into your Dream Profession!

Ken Duncan - The secrets to selling Limited Edition Prints.
Ignacio Palacios - How to run a successful Photography tour business.
Luke Tscharke - Tips to building a Huge Social Media following and converting that into income.
Adam Williams - Everything you need to know about setting up a successful Photography education business, including online marketing strategies.
Peter Eastway - Will wrap it all up, with a holistic look at what it takes to be a successful professional photographer today, from business planning to practical issues like cameras, file quality, and marketing.

Click this link for the full details - www.australianphotographer.com/enlighten/

Thanks again
Adam

How to sign up to the FREE Photoshop Course:

1. Go to www.easywayphotography.com.au
2. Select the Essentials Workflow Course
3. Add to Cart
4. Use the Coupon Code FREE
5. Fill in your membership details
6. Enjoy FREE access to the complete Easy Way Photography Essentials Workflow valued at $200
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wendyp, Heather, Chris dB
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds