Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Do you need help or have you come across something you think others may find useful?

TOPIC: End Year Function 2017 registration & order of mea

End Year Function 2017 registration & order of mea 08 Nov 2017 16:53 #4256

• JillH
Just a reminder to everyone that the group's End of Year Function and Presentation night will be held on Thursday 30th November. at the Sanctuary Golf Course. Function starts at 6pm, with meals being served at 6.30pm.

Main course meals will be at your own cost and need to be ordered in advance so we are not waiting around for our meals. To do this there is a form "End of Year Function" under the "Members" tab to fill out to register that you and a partner, if you are bringing one, are coming along.
On this form you need to also order your meal. To be paid in advance of the night.
Orders need to be completed by Sunday 19 November.
Attached is a copy of the Menu.

Of course if you don't wish to order a meal, then that is fine also. There is no obligation to do this.

Thanks all

EndYearFunction-menu-2017.jpeg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heather, Bear, DebbieS

End Year Function 2017 registration & order of mea 08 Nov 2017 17:11 #4258

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. We leave for our holiday the week before. So disappointed :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris dB

End Year Function 2017 registration & order of mea 10 Nov 2017 08:32 #4264

Worth noting that entree's, sides and desserts are also at your own cost. I think this is assumed, but the order form does also ask about entrees so it is best to make this clear.If you were wanting a dessert you could just order it on the night.

End Year Function 2017 registration & order of mea 13 Nov 2017 19:17 #4273

The club will be providing some dessert platters
Denise Aitken
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heather, Chris dB
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds