Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

TOPIC: End of Another Year

End of Another Year 02 Dec 2017 06:16 #4298

We are at the end of another club year and this is my last task as outgoing President.

Thanks to everyone who attended our last get together of the year on Thursday. I would like to make special mention of long time member, Bev Dungey. Bev's member number is 32 and I asked him if he remembered when he first joined - it was 1956.

For those that did not attend, thank you for your participation at club during 2017.

Special congratulations to Tammy as Photographer of the Year - 2017. It was nice to see that our awards were shared out various members with a number of people walking away with prizes and gifts. I hope you can make good use of them.

I would like to welcome and thank the incoming committee, Dennis (President), Mike, Alyson, Jill, Lisa H, Bruce, and special mention for Jodie who will be Exhibition Coordinator and Trevor who will be Treasurer. While not on committee, Chris de Blank for her important role as webmaster.

Over the break I hope you have the opportunity to get out and about with your camera, make some time to cull or organise the thousands of photos that have been filling up your hard drive or backups, make a photo book, refine a developing skill in LR or PS (these are on my TO DO LIST). Most importantly work on images for January club night.

The January PRINT topic is Follow the Curve/s. What makes it important is that it is the Wagin Interclub Topic and a selection of prints will be sent to Wagin to be hung at the Wooloorama.

Keep an eye on the website over the summer break for news. Please set a reminder in your calendar to pay your fees early in the New Year.

I wish you a happy and safe summer break.
Denise Aitken
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heather, Bear, JillH, MikeB, Chris dB, Marilyn, Alyson

End of Another Year 03 Dec 2017 18:44 #4303

• Bear
Thanks for your contribution as a president last year and to heather as a committee member.
We will recharge our batteries for next year.
All the best Christmas wishes to all the members.
As Denise has pointed out remember to pay the dues for next year.
Regards,
Dennis
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JillH, MikeB, Chris dB
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds