Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

TOPIC: Seeking Expressions of Interest from volunteers

Seeking Expressions of Interest from volunteers 24 May 2018 19:09 #4902

• MikeB
The Australasian Police and Emergency Services (APES) Games are scheduled to be held in the Mandurah region 28 October - 4 November 2018. Over 3000 athletes will be involved in the Games in 21 sporting categories.
Due to their limited budget the APES Games Management Team are seeking expressions of interest for volunteer photographers (either clubs or individuals) to shoot candid sporting images throughout the day, and the medal ceremonies at the end of each day of the games.
Ideally they would like a minimum of 3 photographers per day. All images will be uploaded to a Games Facebook or Instagram page and used for Games social media, and possibly in publications. The photographer will be acknowledged as the author of the image on all occasions.
APES Games Management will supply the volunteer photographers with a Games Event Photographer Polo Shirt, and as a Games Photographer security access to closed events.

The Games Management Team have decided to offer prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd best photographs of the Games.
1st prize is $400
2nd prize is $250
3rd prize is $150
Interested clubs or individuals are asked to contact Bruce Fraser on 0417928385.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Seeking Expressions of Interest from volunteers 31 May 2018 22:41 #4915

Do you know if the competition is just going to be open to the volunteer photographers or for anyone who takes photos at the event? I would be keen to get up there for a look and a shoot, but am not ready for the responsibility of having to capture certain things at specific locations. I would share any worthwhile images if they want them, and make it easy for people to upload.

Seeking Expressions of Interest from volunteers 01 Jun 2018 09:56 #4927

• MikeB
Heather I'm not sure, there is a contact number to clarify this, I suspect it has been added to create incentive for volunteers??

Mike
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds