Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

TOPIC: PrintWest at Beverley

PrintWest at Beverley 06 Jul 2018 10:34 #5008

• MikeB
The WAPF Interclub Event is the one time of the year when photographers from the 40 WAPF affiliated camera clubs engage in the fellowship of photography, and claim bragging rights for their clubs through the PrintWest photography competition.
Individual members and clubs contributed a total of 830 images for the Printwest competition. The images that will be displayed at the WAPF Interclub event in Beverley representing the top 50 mono and colour images submitted by member clubs. These images will also be shown at various locations around the State over the next few months.
Nikon is the major sponsor, and the 2018 Nikon guest speaker is the well-known photographer and publisher of Australian iconic landscapes and wildlife, Steve Parish. He is the perfect guest for the iconic Australian bush setting that is Beverley.
Camera Electronic (led by Saul Frank) and Team Digital (led by Ben Walton), will also be bringing equipment for members to test and have taken the time and effort to display their goods and to offer attractive discounts to members.
The local Beverley community is fully supporting the event and to attend and fully participate in the activities click on link below
www.wapf.org.au/index.php/wapf-annual-event-2018
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear, Chris dB

PrintWest at Beverley 08 Jul 2018 09:30 #5011

• Chris dB
  • aka Chris de Blank
Thanks Mike, I'll be there
Cheers Chris

PrintWest at Beverley 08 Jul 2018 10:50 #5016

I find it so hard to pass on these events but this year I think I have to as I have a lot going on and money going out. Enjoy and come back with images and stories to make me envious!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris dB
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds