Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

TOPIC: Invite to Bichon Frise Dog Group shoot

Invite to Bichon Frise Dog Group shoot 10 Sep 2018 10:57 #5159

• Bear
We have been invited for a photo shoot by the Bichon Dog Group. It is a Christmas Bichon get together.
There should be about 20 to 30 Bichon dogs at the gathering.
It is planned for the 25th November 10:00am to 13:00pm.
9 Fletcher Court, Leschenault
There will be lots of very cute Bichons' to take photos of in a natural parkland surrounds with water views.

If you would like to go and take some images please let Julie know. No limits on numbers.
Contact is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Dennis
Screenshot_20180910-101244_Facebook.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeB, Chris dB, jan

Invite to Bichon Frise Dog Group shoot 03 Oct 2018 09:06 #5201

• MikeB
I have spoken with Julie and she would like a list of names attending, rather than submit individual names I suggest we start a list here as we would normally do for a photo shoot and I will submit them closer to the day.

Attending:

Mike & Joy Baker

Invite to Bichon Frise Dog Group shoot 05 Oct 2018 15:44 #5206

I have spoken with Julie and she would like a list of names attending, rather than submit individual names I suggest we start a list here as we would normally do for a photo shoot and I will submit them closer to the day.

Attending:

Mike & Joy Baker
Jodie Deeley
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris dB
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds