Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

TOPIC: October - Judge Christian Fletcher

October - Judge Christian Fletcher 11 Oct 2018 10:38 #5231

• Bear
I thought that although we have had fantastic and eminent judges all through the year, thanks to Jodie's efforts, I should bring to your attention that the October Club Night Judge for the print exhibition is "Christian Fletcher"
Christian as we all know is a great photographer and from my experience through the years with him he is very generous with his time and sharing of photographic information.
He is really using an in vogue and in modern terms "a celebrity" in the photography fraternity.
The intent of this message is to encourage you all to bring your best efforts and come up with some outstanding images for him to judge for us.
Christian has a very open mind with regards to photography and art so feel free to bring your most creative images.
The topic is:
Open
Any Subject that us treated pictorially, embodying the elements of good design, arrangement or composition. The print must be a monochromatic colour. NOT Black & White.
Photographers can do great photography anywhere; however, it sometimes can take a little inspiration to get the wheels turning. The most important thing is to walk out the door frequently. If you think you are not going to capture any interesting images then you are not going to walk out the door.
Take a long walk, anywhere, at any time, and challenge yourself to capture an interesting image.
As an “Open” subject try to challenge yourself to explore topics and genres that you don’t normally venture into.
Dennis
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wendyp, JillH, Chris dB, jan, Tammy W

November - Judge Christian Fletcher 12 Oct 2018 13:55 #5235

October judge Dennis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear

October - Judge Christian Fletcher 12 Oct 2018 16:45 #5237

• Bear
I have corrected it.
Thanks Jodie and Mike.
Dennis
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds