Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

TOPIC: Santa Photographer Wanted for 2 shifts

Santa Photographer Wanted for 2 shifts 30 Oct 2017 00:30 #4245

• Chris dB
  • aka Chris de Blank
If anyone is interested in working as a Santa Photographer for a few hours on a couple of Sundays early December please let me know.

Training is provided but you will need to provide your own equipment. Laptop, tethering capabilities, studio light/s, soft box. You may be able to get away with Speedlights but I wouldn't recommend it.

thanks Chris
Cheers Chris
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear, MikeB

Santa Photographer Wanted for 2 shifts 10 Nov 2017 08:16 #4262

Hooly Dooly, that would be a challenge. Are you going to have a go Chris? Good luck to whoever takes this on. We have a few good portrait photographers in the group but for me that would be a nightmare.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris dB

Santa Photographer Wanted for 2 shifts 10 Nov 2017 09:45 #4265

• Chris dB
  • aka Chris de Blank
I did it last year Heather just 1-2 shifts a week for 5 weeks, that's enough I wouldn't want to do it full time. I can't make a couple of the dates so need a fill in
Cheers Chris

Santa Photographer Wanted for 2 shifts 11 Nov 2017 10:48 #4266

Did you have to dress up??!!!
Braver than me, but that is ok, you take better photos too so I understand that what would have e cowering the corner isn't seen as quite so daunting to others!

Santa Photographer Wanted for 2 shifts 12 Nov 2017 04:57 #4268

• Chris dB
  • aka Chris de Blank
No don't have to dress up but can if you want, just need to wear their xmas shirt. The hardest bit is working with the grumpy kids and fussy parents. Once you've set your settings nothing changes until your tethering stops working or some other it glitch gets in the way.
Cheers Chris
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds