Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

TOPIC: Photography Travel Trips

Photography Travel Trips 15 Nov 2017 19:30 #4280

• MikeB
My name is Stephanie Hampson and I am the Co-ordinator of enCulturate, a Creative focused travel company.
We are running a couple of trips in 2018 that may be of interest to your members.
I have attached a digital flyer for the February 2018 trip which has Aaron McPolin accompanying us to help us get the most out of our photography along the way.
You can also find details about our Thailand tour in July and our Japan tour in November on our website enculturate.net
In the meantime if you would like to get some idea of what we do please keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages as we are heading off on a trip in just under a fortnight.
Please don't hesitate to be in touch if you have any questions or any ideas about how we might be able to best serve your organisation and members.

enculturateFeb2018digitalflyer.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds