Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Photography Group of Bunbury forum!

Although some of us know each, we have lots of new members who don't and as this forum is a new addition to our website we are all new to it.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about why you joined the club, the camera or cameras you use, what you use for post processing and what sort of photos you like to take.Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

TOPIC: Hi, from me... Peter

Hi, from me... Peter 10 Sep 2015 09:43 #1815

Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Peter Adams-Shawn (recently joined member).

Despite working as a photographer for over 8 years I don't tend to like taking pictures other than when working or travelling on holiday. I've joined to see if I can get interested in photography by way of a hobby. Photography has never really been a hobby for me and I only really started out as I thought I could make money from doing it.

Oh... and this is what I do... www.memoriesoftomorrow.net. I shoot weddings for work (200 to date).

Cheers Pete :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wendyp, Lyn, Michelle, JillH, MikeB, DebbieS, Karen M

Hi, from me... Peter 14 Sep 2015 08:27 #1819

Hi Pete

Welcome to our group - your portfolio is fantastic and it is so nice to see such a diverse set of wedding images.

Many people join our group as a way to learn more about photography, so we can wipe that one out for you.

Hopefully, by being a member of our club means you will be able to get inspired to shoot and be creative in the art of photography, without the concern of having to please a client - only to please yourself. You will get to share your work with people who don't have to worry about how much it is going to cost them if they love it and we will also look at it with a different set of eyes, seeing the creative element not just the people.

It is very exciting for me to have you join our group and I really look forward to seeing more of your work. I hope you will start participating and sharing your images quickly (even though we only have 2 months topics left this year)

We will be working on creating the 2016 schedule of topics within the next month. I have started a post to collect ideas from members, please be encouraged to add to the list (we try to get a bit of a balance between technique based topics - so members can up skill either camera and post, and others may simple be interesting topics, or genre based themes)
Denise Aitken
The following user(s) said Thank You: wendyp, MikeB, Brian, PeterAS

Hi, from me... Peter 15 Sep 2015 08:38 #1828

• JillH
welcome to the group Pete. I enjoyed watching your video clip of fantastic images. I hope the group brings a new dimension to you through the art of photography. In my eyes you are already there!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterAS

Hi, from me... Peter 24 Sep 2015 00:18 #1851

Hi Peter,
Welcome to the club. Look forward to your input as it appears you have a lot of experience. Hope the club meets your needs and lets you enjoy the fellowship of others while we engage in this sometimes solitary hobby.
Heather
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterAS

Hi, from me... Peter 26 Sep 2015 09:47 #1858

• Chris dB
  • aka Chris de Blank
Great video Pete, thanks for sharing. There is an area on this website for personal web pages (it's under the Members tab), just let me know if you'd like yours here.
Chris
Cheers Chris
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds