Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Photography Group of Bunbury forum!

Although some of us know each, we have lots of new members who don't and as this forum is a new addition to our website we are all new to it.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about why you joined the club, the camera or cameras you use, what you use for post processing and what sort of photos you like to take.Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

TOPIC: Hi from Vince!

Hi from Vince! 17 Sep 2015 20:53 #1840

Thank you for having me. I've been a amateur enthusiast for quite sometime now. I used to shoot a lot of portraiture with my previous group and now I'm trying out other forms of photography. Still learning and developing my craft (especially post processing), I hope to pick up a thing or two from you guys and take this hobby a step further.

And by the way I wonder what my member number is? Cheers!
"You were beautiful until your 30 day Photoshop trial expired" -Anon.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris dB

Hi from Vince! 18 Sep 2015 07:52 #1841

• Lyn
Hi Vincent and welcome.

I sent you an email on 16th September advising your Member Number and your password to log into the website.

Check your junk mail in case it went there.

Cheers

Lyn

Hi from Vince! 18 Sep 2015 17:49 #1842

Hi Vince

Welcome to the group.

I hope you will be encourage to start sharing your images with us by participating in our club night exhibitions.

Once you have logged into the website, you will have access to upload images if you hover over the MEMBERS on the NAV menu. For prints, you can purchase cheap mats from the club to get you started.

I look forward to seeing some of your work.
Denise Aitken

Hi from Vince! 24 Sep 2015 00:21 #1852

Welcome Vince,
Great to have you on board. Join in and ask questions and you will learn heaps I am sure. Just don't be surprised when we learn things from you too!
Heather
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds