Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Photography Group of Bunbury forum!

Although some of us know each, we have lots of new members who don't and as this forum is a new addition to our website we are all new to it.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about why you joined the club, the camera or cameras you use, what you use for post processing and what sort of photos you like to take.Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

TOPIC: Hello from Jodie

Hello from Jodie 21 Feb 2016 20:47 #2278

Hi All

I am pretty new to photography and all that goes with it. I have a Canon 60D and have been playing around with it slowly for two years now. I have just recently subscribed to LR and PS and I also got myself a macro lens fairly recently. I enjoy learning about all styles of photography. I am loving the macro because I can always find something of interest in the garden. I take plenty of pics of my kids also. I am very keen to learn more and am especially looking forward to the challenges of the monthly themes and hope to improve through seeing all your work and hearing the judges critiques.

thanks
Jodie
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heather, Lyn, MikeB, Chris dB, APearce

Hello from Jodie 22 Feb 2016 14:04 #2280

• Lyn
Welcome Jodie, we hope you will enjoy the Club and learn a lot from participating in the monthly exhibitions.

Hello from Jodie 23 Feb 2016 18:58 #2289

Welcome to the club Jodie and I look forward to meeting you on Thursday at the club meeting if I haven't already said hello.

Hello from Jodie 25 Feb 2016 07:57 #2295

Hi Jodie
Great to see you on board. Im sure you will learn lots by being a member.

Hello from Jodie 25 Feb 2016 17:50 #2299

Hi Jodie
Macro is fun to play with, it is a whole new way to look at things.

I am a huge fan of encouraging new members (and old) to use the club topics as a learning tool. When I joined that's exactly what I did, I made myself shoot and it made me explore settings in my camera and move away from auto.

I remember way back when I just started we had a 'slow shutter speed' topic that needed to show action blur and I had my son riding his bike up and down the park (as there was a bit of a dip where he would speed up), you can involve your family in your hobby, just explore different ways of engaging them to participate.

Looking forward to getting to know you better and to seeing your images
Denise Aitken

Hello from Jodie 26 Feb 2016 14:19 #2302

Hi Jodie
Great to see you at the meeting last night and with images entered in this month's topics. I'm sure you will gain lots from being a member and will see your skills grow by participation in the exhibitions.
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds