Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Photography Group of Bunbury forum!

Although some of us know each, we have lots of new members who don't and as this forum is a new addition to our website we are all new to it.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about why you joined the club, the camera or cameras you use, what you use for post processing and what sort of photos you like to take.Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

TOPIC: New Member Intro

New Member Intro 20 Apr 2016 22:08 #2476

Hi Folks,

I had the pleasure of meeting a small number of you at the March meeting.

Since then, my wife and I have welcomed a new baby boy to our family (Toby), as a little brother to our toddler, Kenzie.

I guess since this is a photography forum, it is only right that I find a picture to include.

I've owned a Canon 5DII (with a kit 24-105mm lens, plus a 70-200mm, and 100mm Macro) for a few years now, however, I've struggled to find the time to use it anywhere near as much as I would like. I have Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop CS6 at my disposal, however to say that I'm reasonably clueless on using them is quite accurate.

I was forced into retirement from basketball earlier this year by injury and so photography will be my primary hobby outside of family and work life from now on.

I can honestly say I'm very new to the hobby, and can't wait to learn a great deal more. Currently in a bit of a race against time to get a print ready the April meet.

Matt

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeB, lisaoneill

New Member Intro 21 Apr 2016 19:46 #2478

Congratulations Matt....welcome to baby Toby.... & to PGoB !! you will have the perfect model/s with a baby & a toddler... Look forward to seeing your entries on club night .

New Member Intro 21 Apr 2016 22:54 #2479

Welcome Matt,
It is a great hobby and fits in well with family life I think. You will learn a lot once you start shooting for topics and having judges critique your work. Challenging but rewarding.
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds