Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Photography Group of Bunbury forum!

Although some of us know each, we have lots of new members who don't and as this forum is a new addition to our website we are all new to it.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about why you joined the club, the camera or cameras you use, what you use for post processing and what sort of photos you like to take.Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

TOPIC: Hello, I`m Ingrid

Hello, I`m Ingrid 28 Apr 2016 23:11 #2493

Hi All

I`ve met a few of you already but for those of you who do not know me, I`m Ingrid Kjelling.

When you meet me you`ll probably notice my funny accent, and that`s because I`m Norwegian :) I`ve been in Australia for 5 years now, and in Bunbury for the last 2.5.

I`ve been snapping photos since the age of 14. I got my first DSLR in 2006 but like most of us I spent years shooting on automatic mode. 3-4 years ago I started putting a bit more effort into the manual side of photography. Last year I was invited to become an international team member of Oneofakind Photography Adventures (www.oneofakind.photography if anyone is interested in checking it out). It is exciting times ahead and I will be hosting my first international photography adventure in Norway together with Timothy Poulton next february.

I believe there is no secrets in photography and I love sharing what I`ve picked up throughout my years behind the camera. I try to schedule workshops regularly to covere different subjects, and hope to run some casual and free events throughout the year.

My biggest passion in photography is definitely night photography and seascapes. When I can combine the two, I`m one happy girl :) I put a lot of planning into my trips and shoots, and a lot of effort into finding compelling foreground interests. Even though landscape photography is what I`m most known for, I also very much enjoy portraiture.

I have added a few randomly selected photos from my portfolio so you can get a flavour of what sort of photography I like shooting :) you can also check out my website www.ingridkjelling.com but this is very much a work-in-progress.

Looking forward to get to know you guys a bit better. This is the first time I`ve ever joined a photography club so It is a new experience to me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wendyp, Denise, JillH, MikeB, APearce, DebbieS, Karen M, Jodie D, MattP

Hello, I`m Ingrid 29 Apr 2016 16:28 #2508

• JillH
welcome to the group Ingrid. I've checked out your website - gorgeous images. It sounds like you have exciting times coming up following your passion with Oneofakind Photography Adventures

Hello, I`m Ingrid 02 May 2016 12:05 #2536

HI Ingrid, Ive seen lots of your work fromt the fb page Snap Happy South West. I admire your work greatly and look forward to seeing more your images and learning alot from you!!
Tammy :)

Hello, I`m Ingrid 15 May 2016 18:14 #2591

Hi Ingrid
Sorry my reply is a little late, but welcome to the group.

I look forward to seeing more of your great photos and getting to chat on club night
Denise Aitken
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds