Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Do you need help or have you come across something you think others may find useful?

TOPIC: Query from Facebook reader - Fancier 244AT Tripod

Query from Facebook reader - Fancier 244AT Tripod 14 Jan 2019 11:36 #5451

• JillH
Good morning. I stumbled across this FB page while looking for something else but I'm glad I found it. I have a Fancier 244AT Tripod with a BH-02 ballhead. I've been trying to find an L-plate to fit it without success. I have now 4 plates, one an L, that do not fit and am reluctant to blindly order any more without first finding out what will fit the BH-02. My searching has revealed that it just might be an Arca Swiss compatible head and I was wondering if any of your members might have a tripod with this ballhead that I could test my plate on so that I would then know what to order. Regards. Terry Hogan (Dalyellup)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear, Chris dB

Query from Facebook reader - Fancier 244AT Tripod 17 Jan 2019 07:27 #5467

Sorry, Jill, I have never heard of this tripod. My guess is that BH means "Ball Head" so that doesn't really help.

Perhaps Terry can attend a meeting and bring his tripod along and we can bring ours and do a show and tell. Other members may also find it worthwhile. The conversations don't need to be a formal part of the meeting, maybe beforehand or during the break
Denise Aitken
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear, Chris dB

Query from Facebook reader - Fancier 244AT Tripod 17 Jan 2019 07:27 #5468

Sorry, Jill, I have never heard of this tripod. My guess is that BH means "Ball Head" so that doesn't really help.

Perhaps Terry can attend a meeting and bring his tripod along and we can bring ours and do a show and tell. Other members may also find it worthwhile. The conversations don't need to be a formal part of the meeting, maybe beforehand or during the break
Denise Aitken
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear

Query from Facebook reader - Fancier 244AT Tripod 17 Jan 2019 10:12 #5473

• Chris dB
  • aka Chris de Blank
I've caught up with Terry and he's now got more of an idea of what he needs to purchase. He's interested in coming along to club night so we may see him on 7th Feb
Cheers Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denise
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds