× Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

Searching for a photo

• lee@buneng.com.au
  • Topic Author
11 Nov 2014 20:44 #531 by lee@buneng.com.au
Searching for a photo was created by lee@buneng.com.au
Hi everyone. I remember a great photo of the big green tanks out by the port earlier in the year. It was taken on a stormy day. I'm pretty sure it won an award. Does anyone remember who took this photo? I'd love to ask for a copy of the photo if that's possible?
Cheers
Lee

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Wynny
11 Nov 2014 21:58 #532 by Wynny
Replied by Wynny on topic Searching for a photo
Yeah, think I can help you with that one Lee. Let me know where you want it sent and any requirements for size and I will be happy to send it through.

Greg Wynn

• lee@buneng.com.au
  • Topic Author
14 Nov 2014 06:38 - 14 Nov 2014 06:39 #536 by lee@buneng.com.au
Replied by lee@buneng.com.au on topic Searching for a photo
Thankyou Greg! if you could send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., sized to be able to print (probably max 900x600mm) that would be fantastic! We are hoping to display it on the wall at our workshop at Bunbury Engineering Network. My Husband Ben built the tanks and I had been telling him about your photo. Thank you again! Also, please let me know what you like to drink so we can thank you the aussie way!
Lee Dabic

More
14 Nov 2014 22:25 #541 by Denise
Replied by Denise on topic Searching for a photo
Hi to both

So happy to see the forum has been useful. Keep it up

Denise

Denise Harrison

• Wynny
15 Nov 2014 09:21 #545 by Wynny
Replied by Wynny on topic Searching for a photo
Yes it's good when we can help each other out and I get back a lot in the way of ideas for photos as well as shared tips and knowledge.

We all share in different ways.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds