Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

TOPIC: Triathlon Photoshoot - Photos Online

Triathlon Photoshoot - Photos Online 22 Feb 2019 09:51 #5613

A very big thanks to the PGOB members who joined me on Sunday 17th February to shoot the 2019 Bunbury City Classic Triathlon - Jill Harrison, Jodie Deeley, Richard Hall, Russell Smith and Lina Coe. From comments received, we all enjoyed the day, the experience of sports photography and learnt a lot from each other, especially about culling and batch exporting! It was a big job, so I appreciate the support!
The photos are now online for sale to competitors, as a fundraiser for the PGOB.

Check out our work here:
geosnapshot.com/e/bunbury-city-classic-triathlon-2019

Lisa
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear, MikeB, Chris dB, Richard H

Triathlon Photoshoot - Photos Online 17 Mar 2019 16:36 #5723

• JillH
If anyone would like to share a couple of their pics for the Outings Gallery, you can do that through the "Outings & Website slideshow" upload form under the "Members" tab. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeB, Richard H

Triathlon Photoshoot - Photos Online 29 Mar 2019 14:03 #5744

Here are the results so far of the Triathlon Photoshoot Fundraiser for the PGOB. We have even sold a few more photos just in the last week.

PGOB Participants: Lisa Hubbard, Richard Hall, Jill Harrison, Jodie Deeley, Russell Smith, Lina Coe
Link to Geosnapshot Photo Album: geosnapshot.com/e/bunbury-city-classic-triathlon-2019
Photos uploaded to Geosnapshot: 3,800
Photos sold (as at 29/03/2019): 21
Funds raised for PGOB: $137.13
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear, MikeB, Richard H
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds