× Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

End of Year Club Night - 27 November 2014

More
18 Nov 2014 05:44 #584 by Denise
Hi all,

Just a reminder about the details of our last club night this year will be held at the Highway Hotel, cnr Forrest Ave and Spencer St, Bunbury.

Starting at 6.30pm. Finger foods will be served from around 6.45pm, so don't have dinner (we are confident you will not be hungry)

RSVP for the event is closed. If you want to attend but have not registered, please contact Lyn Banks by phone on 9795 7012 or 0438 264 248

Denise Harrison

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
23 Nov 2014 22:37 #601 by JillH
Replied by JillH on topic End of Year Club Night - 27 November 2014
Unfortunately I am unable to attend the End of Year Club night, however I have uploaded my images. I might be able to drop by briefly after my other commitment. What time do you think you will be wound up by? Have a great night.
thanks

• wendyp
24 Nov 2014 05:28 #603 by wendyp
Replied by wendyp on topic End of Year Club Night - 27 November 2014
Hi Jill
thanks for your apology- we will enjoy your images!
this time of the year really starts to get busy with the various Xmas functions starting...
I can't recall what time it finished last year..but I think it would be by 9pm 'sh - 9.30 at the very latest

More
24 Nov 2014 07:48 #605 by JillH
thanks Wendy, I might be able to drop by sometime just after 8pm, all going well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wendyp

More
27 Nov 2014 23:07 #621 by JillH
sorry I wasn't able to make the windup tonight. Looking forward to hearing who the prize winners are. Were 2015 topics given out?
The following user(s) said Thank You: wendyp

• Lyn
28 Nov 2014 08:05 #622 by Lyn
It was a good night, sorry you couldn't make it.
I have sent an email answering your questions.

More
29 Nov 2014 13:52 #635 by Denise
Replied by Denise on topic End of Year Club Night - 27 November 2014
The topics have been added to the website - did give a paper copy out and it has DRAFT printed on it just in case we pick up some mistakes. Albany Interclub topic not yet know.

Too bad you didn't make, you would have been happy.

Denise Harrison

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds