Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

TOPIC: PGoB 2019 Exhibition - DATES

PGoB 2019 Exhibition - DATES 30 Jun 2019 08:25 #6037

Hi All - below is the important upcoming dates for our exhibition preparation. If you have any questions or hesitations in exhibiting feel free to chat with a committee member. We want the image preparation and exhibition to be a positive experience for all and there are members willing to assist, you just need to ask. Ideally we will have one image from each club member in the exhibition. We have room for 46 images. If we have less than 46 individual member entries we will need to select a second image to make up the number.

‘Inspired by Light’ Exhibition 2019

Timeline

16th August Upload images using Wufoo form for feedback to be provided by Mark Toovey. 2 images per member maximum. Please label preference 1 and preference 2. See the Wufoo form which is already up for image size and naming etc.

29th August Club night – Mark Toovey will provide feedback for improvements

13th September Final images for consideration to Committee. Images to be print quality (300 dpi) and passed to Committee on USB or the like

20th September Final selection made

26th September Images to be with printer / framer

8th October Images to be with Art Gallery

11th October Opening Night celebration. Members and their guests to be invited (via email from the Art Gallery)

Exhibition open to the public (free entry to art gallery 7 days a week) from 12th October - 15th December. Camera House have kindly sponsored a Viewer's Choice Award to the value of $250 voucher. Visitors to the exhibition will be encouraged to vote for their favourite image.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heather, MikeB, Chris dB, DebbieS, LinaC

PGoB 2019 Exhibition - DATES 01 Jul 2019 21:06 #6064

Hi Jodie can you tell me how old can the photo be for the PGoB exhibition please. And can we send photo before 16th August? Thank you.

PGoB 2019 Exhibition - DATES 01 Jul 2019 21:22 #6069

Hi Lina

No time limit on the image - taken anytime. No theme. Family friendly would be appreciated.

Feel free to pass images through others for their thoughts and assistance and keep asking questions if you have them
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris dB, LinaC

PGoB 2019 Exhibition - DATES 02 Jul 2019 08:58 #6071

Hi Jodie,

When you say "Feel free to pass images through others for their thoughts..." Whats the best way to do that? I've assumed you meant club members but maybe you're talking about 'others' more generally.

Cheers,
Kylea

PGoB 2019 Exhibition - DATES 02 Jul 2019 13:43 #6076

Hi Kylie

I was thinking you could attach images to this thread for comments and thoughts.

I know Alyson is happy to support members (her number is on a thread about printwest).

Other members are often very willing to help including Chris De Blank, Denise and Richard. We have quite a few very experienced and skilled photographers amongst us so just sing out.

Hope that helps
Jodie
The following user(s) said Thank You: KyleaH

PGoB 2019 Exhibition - DATES 02 Jul 2019 14:17 #6077

Hi Jodie, I have added two photo's of the same for the Printwest. Could you remove please the one which is not cropped. It's the one of the Dolphin Discovery Centre. I made the adjustment as I thought it looked better. Let me know what you think!

thanks

PGoB 2019 Exhibition - DATES 02 Jul 2019 21:10 #6083

• Chris dB
  • aka Chris de Blank
happy to help peeps with some critique, just send me your images

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Cheers Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeB, DebbieS, KyleaH
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds