× Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

Wagin Woolarama Interclub Competition Images

More
05 Feb 2020 11:11 #6786 by Bear
I would like to make our members aware that Chris De Blank, one of our members, is the judge for the Wagin Woolarama Interclub Competition, consequently I would like to suggest that we hold back and do not publish the images that have been selected form our club so that we do not compromise the intewrgrity of the judging as there it a possibility of Chris seeing the images and knowing which belong to our club. So, I suggest we refrain form posting these images on our gallery and suggest that our members do not post them on their personal Facebook page or Instagram etc., especially if they are friends with Chris. This will assist Chris with her impartiality. This only applies to the images that have gone to Wagin, there are no issues with publishing any other images of the "On the Move" topic that have not gone to Wagin.
Regards,
Dennis
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeB, Chris dB, Richard H, RussellS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
08 Feb 2020 18:43 #6804 by Chris dB
Replied by Chris dB on topic Wagin Woolarama Interclub Competition Images
Cheers Dennis, I have purposely not looked at the gallery for this reason.

Cheers Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear, MikeB

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds