× Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

WAPF "In My View" Competition

More
12 Feb 2020 11:28 #6846 by Bear
WAPF "In My View" Competition was created by Bear
WAPF has now announced the topic for 2020 "In My View" Competition.
The Topic is "Searching"
This is the competition where the selected images for a book are then given to writers and they write a story for the image.
To find out the details and rules around this competition go to the WAPF website under competitions and make sure you understand the rules, dates etc., if you are interested in entering.
As far as I am concerned the topic is great, offers great opportunity for creativity.
Dennis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denise, JillH, MikeB, Chris dB, DebbieS, RussellS, LilengA, JacquelineQ

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2020 15:41 #6851 by Chris dB
Replied by Chris dB on topic WAPF "In My View" Competition
Interesting

Cheers Chris

More
12 Feb 2020 17:40 #6854 by Richard H
Replied by Richard H on topic WAPF "In My View" Competition
Richard Goodwin announced this at the Office Bearers meeting on Sunday, he reeled off a multitude of possibilities but he did it so quick that I did not have time to write them down, hopefully he might have posted them on the WAPF website
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeB, Chris dB

More
14 Feb 2020 18:55 - 15 Feb 2020 08:21 #6862 by Denise
Replied by Denise on topic WAPF "In My View" Competition
Hi

This is from Richard Goodwin, the new comp director

Suggestions/possibilities around SEARCHING:
Think about concepts such as exploration, personal quests, yearning, striving, the pursuit of knowledge, recovery, loss, discovery, reaching out, investigation, wondering, researching, longing, digging, finding, hoping and wishing. It can features places, people and promises.

By the way the "In My View" website is being overhauled, so the 2020 info is not yet available
Hope this gets you thinking

Denise Harrison
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear, MikeB, Chris dB, DebbieS, KyleaH, LilengA

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds