× Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

March Meeting Cancelled

More
20 Mar 2020 11:15 #6969 by MikeB
March Meeting Cancelled was created by MikeB
Dear Members

The committee has been closely monitoring and in discussion relating to the COVID-19 situation and has made the decision to cancel our March monthly meeting.
At this stage, no other meeting has been cancelled and should there be a need to cancel any further meetings this will be communicated via our website and Facebook pages.
We are already in discussion on what type of format we should adopt for any future meetings going forward should they need to be cancelled and will advise via our normal channels – please keep yourself up to date on either the website or Facebook page.

Good Health
Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris dB

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2020 11:43 #6973 by Jodie D
Replied by Jodie D on topic March Meeting Cancelled
PLEASE NOTE - PROJECTED IMAGES STILL DUE IN TONIGHT MIDNIGHT
Our projected topic will still be judged and the critique posted on the forum thread as per normal on Thursday night. I will hopefully be able to share a dropbox link with you all so you can see all the images of the yummy food!!! So keep an eye on your emails also. I will try post them here also.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PGoBWM, JillH, MikeB, Chris dB, lisa_hubbard

More
21 Mar 2020 08:30 #6980 by Jodie D
Replied by Jodie D on topic March Meeting Cancelled
Hi All

I have passed the projected images for this month onto our remote judge, Bianca Turri. Unfortunately with the upheaval that abounds she will need a little longer to judge the images and provide the written critique. I know we can all appreciate how topsy turvy things are at the moment and Bianca has some pressing work commitments she is trying to get completed this week before who knows what. So she thinks we will have her critique by the following Thursday (2nd April). I will post the critique up as soon as I have it.

Thanks for your understanding
Jodie
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeB, Richard H, lisa_hubbard, RussellS, KyleaH

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds