× Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

Fred Snow Online Gallery/Shop opportunity.

More
21 Mar 2020 08:20 #6979 by KyleaH
I put what I thought would be a bit of a throw away comment on Fred Snows instagram post last night & ended up with the most amazing response.

I will attach the link to the post for those on instagram, but essentially after expressing my disappoint & obvious understanding at the cancellation of upcoming exhibition/competitions they have responded with this...

"understanding is one thing, and needed and appreciated in times like these, but we totally get that you still feel bummed! What if we can still help to exhibit your awesome images, even if it is only in a virtual space? Let’s think of a way that we can still share the amazing creativity of you and our community. We want to support our amazing peeps through this time. What about if you send them to us we will share them on our feed? Or maybe we can open an online print store/gallery for you all? Tell us your ideas and we will see if we can make them happen!"

I'm curious to know if anyone else is keen to get involved?

Cheers,
Kylea
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeB, Richard H, lisa_hubbard

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds