× Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

Jaimen Hudson film premier - Busselton

More
19 Mar 2021 06:01 #7799 by Chris dB
Jaimen Hudson film premier - Busselton was created by Chris dB
My name is Alice and I work at Sea Dog TV International, a WA based production company. The team at Sea Dog TV are excited to announce the release of a film called From Sky To Sea. It’s a 90-minute film on the life story of Esperance-based quadriplegic cinematographer Jaimen Hudson. We think this film would be of interest to your members and would be very grateful if you would help us promote the film through your contacts.Film SynopsisJaimen Hudson’s aerial whale and dolphin imagery are stunning. His spectacular photographs and videos reach hundreds of millions of people online and he has been interviewed by media organisations across the world. However, Jaimen has a dream to take his talents to the next level and pursue his childhood dream of filming whales and marine life underwater. Embarking on the greatest challenge of his life, the film is all about his dream to get back in the ocean and film along the Western Australian coastline.The film premieres on the 14th March and then begins its run in cinemas around Australia (including in Busselton) from March 18th. Here is a link to the trailer and locations where the film is screening -  fan-force.com/films/from-sky-to-sea/?fbc...qTweAG5_lxrLDNrNbF9s  If you would like to host your own screening of the film, I have also attached the partnership guide.Thank you for your support and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Kindest regards,Alice RedgateProduction ResearcherSea Dog TV International Pty LtdPO Box 2125, Marmion, Western Australia, 6020Mobile: 0452 524 914Website:   www.seadogtvinternational.com

Cheers Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear, MikeB, Richard H, AnneC

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds