× Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

Manjimup Boat Trip Photo Shoots

More
06 Jul 2021 10:39 #7977 by MikeB
Manjimup Boat Trip Photo Shoots was created by MikeB

Hi everyone, an invitation has been sent through from the Manjimup Photo Club for any of our members to participate in;

The Whale Watch is on September 19th from Dunsborough at 10 o'clock.  Cost is I think $75.

The WOW Boat trip is on the 17th October and at Walpole. Cost is $50.  There are a few people coming on this trip from Rockingham Club.  They will be staying at the Coalmine Caravan Park. I think around 14  people so far from there.  We have around 10 members from our club also. The boat can take 36 passengers.

If anyone wants to enter our FANTASTIC FUNGI PHOTO COMPETITION, you can go to our site on Facebook and follow the links to the Conditions and Entry Forms.  If  you have any trouble doing this you can email our club secretary and she can help you.

If anyone in your club would like to attend any of our boating trips could you let me know so I can book them in.

Contact Carole 0427772580

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear, Chris dB, AnneC

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
23 Jul 2021 10:16 #8005 by MarieN
Replied by MarieN on topic Manjimup Boat Trip Photo Shoots
Hi Mike
Thanks for the info - will check my roster and will hopefully be able to attend at least one of them.
Cheers
Marie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear, MikeB, Chris dB, JohnF

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds