× Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

2016 Memberships & your Camera House discount

• Michelle
  • Topic Author
30 Dec 2015 14:13 #2140 by Michelle
Not long to go until we will be ushering in a new year and so it's time to think about renewing your PGoB membership (membership runs from January to December).
Along with your membership you will also receive a voucher that entitles you to discount on your prints at our very generous local supporter, Camera House.
As you are invited to bring along extra prints on the first club night of the year in January, for consideration to be sent as part of the PGoB Interclub entry to Wagin, you would be able to take advantage of this fabulous offer of 25% discount if you have renewed your membership.
Please remember that any extra prints need to be mounted as the committee will be taking them at the end of the night for selection and submission.
Any images you want to have considered need to be very securely mounted as they will be handled more than on a regular club night.

See you at the first club night for 2016 - Thursday 28th January, 7.00pm at the Stirling Street Art Centre

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2016 07:14 #2152 by Denise
Hi Michelle

As we know that the majority of members don't yet regularly look at the forum and especially more so when club is not active, this is one of the few times that I recommend you email all of last year's paid members.

You might want to Include the link to the membership form.

One hint with bulk emails, you may want to seperate out those with Hotmail accounts and send them in smaller groups as they are likely to bounce back as spam. (I always used PGOB at the start of my subject line)

Denise Harrison
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeB, Alyson

More
22 Jan 2016 16:15 #2197 by JillH
Could you please tell me where I find the membership form on the site. I don't seem to be able to locate it :)
Also what is the procedure for payment. Can I pay on the first night. Thank you.

• Michelle
  • Topic Author
22 Jan 2016 16:43 #2198 by Michelle
Replied by Michelle on topic 2016 Memberships & your Camera House discount
Hi Jill, the membership form is under Members, on the left hand side. As far as I am aware you can pay on the first night.

More
22 Jan 2016 17:10 #2199 by JillH
excellent. done. thanks

More
22 Jan 2016 19:25 #2200 by Chris dB
Replied by Chris dB on topic 2016 Memberships & your Camera House discount
You can pay on the night Jill, but it would be much easier on the new treasurer if you pay into the bank account before then. :P

Cheers Chris

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds