× Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

Busselton Five-0 - Interclub Event

• Michelle
  • Topic Author
21 Feb 2016 08:14 #2268 by Michelle
Busselton Five-0 - Interclub Event was created by Michelle
Busselton Camera Club are hosting this years interclub event and you might like to mark the dates in your diary now - Friday 30th September to Sunday 2nd October.
The attached flyer will give you all the exciting details

File Attachment:

File Name: BusseltonF...lier.pdf
File Size:369 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2016 09:31 #2274 by Denise
Replied by Denise on topic Busselton Five-0 - Interclub Event
Hi all

I am disappointed that I will miss this year's event (but I will be somewhere in Italy pointing my camera at something new).

I want to encourage EVERY member of our club to attend, it is on our doorstep and it WILL be fantastic. Don't wait to book thinking it's along way away, bookings will fill fast. (the last event hosted by Busselton was hugely successful and one of the biggest WAPF events in recent years, people will be keen to go again)

There is so much to be gained by attending WAPF events. You will see great images, rub shoulders with like minded people, have the opportunity to look and play with new cameras, lenses... (provided by Camera Electronic and Team Digital) and just watching others in action taking their photos you learn from them. Everyone is keen to share knowledge and experience. This is teamed with guest speaker.

PLEASE PLEASE BOOK ASAP

Denise Harrison
The following user(s) said Thank You: wendyp, MikeB, Chris dB

More
22 Feb 2016 19:13 #2282 by Jodie D
Replied by Jodie D on topic Busselton Five-0 - Interclub Event
Hi Denise

I am definitely interested and can't decide between days. It would be lovely to have a whole weekend of me time and photography time! If I can swing this with the husband and kidsI'd want to book asap and get the early bird price but I can't see how to do this from the link on the flyer. Has anyone found it already? And anyone thinking of going?

thanks
Jodie

More
22 Feb 2016 19:30 #2284 by MikeB
Replied by MikeB on topic Busselton Five-0 - Interclub Event
Hi Jodie, there is a link at the bottom of the flyer for bookings, Joy & I are thinking of going just checking dates/other committments

More
22 Feb 2016 19:53 #2286 by Chris dB
Replied by Chris dB on topic Busselton Five-0 - Interclub Event
Hi Jodi, it looks like the link is not active yet. Please check back very soon I'm sure they'll get it sorted.

I usually go to these events and as Denise said they are great for many reasons.

Cheers Chris

More
25 Feb 2016 08:03 #2296 by Alyson
Replied by Alyson on topic Busselton Five-0 - Interclub Event
Hi Jodie. The site is now active. I booked last night so get in quick to get the early bird discount.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeB, Chris dB

More
02 Jun 2016 20:33 #2660 by Jodie D
Replied by Jodie D on topic Busselton Five-0 - Interclub Event
Just wondering if many people got tickets for this event? Who is going and what days?

• wendyp
02 Jun 2016 20:48 #2661 by wendyp
Replied by wendyp on topic Busselton Five-0 - Interclub Event
well I just tried & all events are full !!!!!! you can leave your name on a list encase there is cancellations...

More
04 Jun 2016 14:41 #2668 by Heather
Replied by Heather on topic Busselton Five-0 - Interclub Event
I was keen to go just for the Saturday but the way they set if up you had to be involved over a 2 day period so I didn't end up booking. I normally try and get to the WAPF event and am disappointed that I will miss this year. Have fun all those that attend and let us know about all of the highlights.

• wendyp
06 Jun 2016 20:46 #2675 by wendyp
i too was cussing myself for leaving it so long to book...never mind we can organise someting for a day out!

• wendyp
03 Aug 2016 11:35 #2785 by wendyp
Hi all- just wondering:
who has tickets?
are members commuting back n forward?
doing shared accommodation?
or ones own thing?

the early start puts me off commuting - & I read that its school hols so accommodation maybe scarce?

cheers

More
03 Aug 2016 21:29 #2787 by Chris dB
Replied by Chris dB on topic Busselton Five-0 - Interclub Event
The only other PGoB member that I've heard that is going is Alyson Wendy, I'm not able to go this, will be the first one I've missed in 6 years

Cheers Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: wendyp

More
04 Aug 2016 06:55 #2788 by Alyson
Replied by Alyson on topic Busselton Five-0 - Interclub Event
Hi Wendy
I am going and intend to commute. If you want to discuss the possibility of car pooling please give me a call 0409 889 998.
I have had nothing from Bussleton about signing up for which photo shoots unless it is just turn up and go. I presume we will receive a more specific time table about what time & where to meet.
I have booked for the Saturday night dinner with Chris so will have to work out how to commute for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wendyp

• wendyp
04 Aug 2016 20:16 #2791 by wendyp
thanks Alyson- will decide as time gets a bit closer & we get a bot more info

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds