× Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

Sam Harris Workshop in Bridgetown

More
10 Apr 2016 18:27 #2425 by Chris dB
Sam Harris Workshop in Bridgetown was created by Chris dB
Below is an except from an email from Bridgetown Camera Club asking if a couple of our members would be interested a workshop with Sam. See below for more details

"Sam Harris has developed a new workshop "Get Loose" and offered it to Bridgetown Club. It is 2 days with Sam Harris, Not a photo editing workshop, rather challenging photographic boundaries and shooting for a purpose (info attached).

A number of Bridgetown club members are keen, but I want to ask you if you have 2 or 3 or 4 members, that may be interested? Basically we need 8-10 people to make it work.

Date: 30 Apr-1 May, 2016
(We could arrange billeting in Bridgey, if required)

7-8 May is also possible, but depends on final numbers (some of our people re not available, but if you had strong interest, I'd consider changing to this date)

Cost would be $200-$250 pp based on 8-10 participants (maximum 10)
Venue will be Silver chain, Bridgetown
Supply own lunch each day.
Tea, Coffee, Biscuits supplied.
Sure to be a very worthwhile workshop."

Please let me know if you're interested
thanks
Chris (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or 0417 810 650

Cheers Chris
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denise, Heather, MikeB

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2016 13:50 #2448 by Heather
Replied by Heather on topic Sam Harris Workshop in Bridgetown
I think I would like to go to this workshop as I am considering doing his Bali trip. At this stage either dates suit me.
Heather

More
12 Apr 2016 15:08 #2449 by Chris dB
Replied by Chris dB on topic Sam Harris Workshop in Bridgetown
I've forwarded your details onto Craig White from Bridgetown CC Heather.

Cheers Chris

More
19 Apr 2016 22:00 #2473 by JillH
Replied by JillH on topic Sam Harris Workshop in Bridgetown
Sounds like a great workshop as Sam is a fabulous teacher. Unfortunately I'm not available these dates.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds