× Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

Alverstoke Barn Photoshoot - Sunday 21 August 2016

• lisaoneill
  • Topic Author
30 Jul 2016 00:20 #2777 by lisaoneill
Hi all

Please find attached your invitation to attend our next social event! Details are as follows:

• When: Sunday 21st August 2016
  • Time: 2.30-4.30pm (please arrive 10min early)
  • After: 4.30-5.30pm Social Sausage Sizzle catch up onsite
  • Cost: $10pp (books the grounds & expense for Hair & Makeup Artist)
  • Models: TBC on day (they are seeking your images for their portfolio)
  • Bring: Camera, Lens, Tripods, Lights & Reflectors
  • Style of Photography: Architecture, Landscape & Portrait
  • Photos Usage: Models, Hair & Make up Artist - (HMUA), Venue & Photographers may want usage rights.
Address: 484 Clifton Road Brunswick, Western Australia 6224
More Images: www.google.com.au/search?q=alverstoke+ba...CKQQ_AUIBigB&dpr=0.9

This is a beautiful well kept historic location with stunning landscapes, classic old barns & equipment, animals, flowers & nature opportunities.
Kitti is a fantastic artist and has a few models starting out who would like some experience and images to help kick start their modelling careers in return giving you all opportunities to work with them to try new things. Once your images have been edited, the models, hair & makeup artist & venue would love any mentions if you web or Facebook post as well as copies emailed of your digital images (more details will follow in a post)

Please copy and paste this attendance list to indicate if you will be coming on the day so the club can cater afterwards for a social sausage sizzle.
1. Lisa O'Neill (driving from Dalyellup - happy to give a lift to any local in my area)

Many thanks!
Hope to see you there!
Lisa - 0416 246 393

** CHRIS, can you please post this on our Facebook Site as an Event pretty please! Thank you! **
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Jul 2016 09:17 #2779 by MikeB
Please copy and paste this attendance list to indicate if you will be coming on the day so the club can cater afterwards for a social sausage sizzle.
1. Lisa O'Neill (driving from Dalyellup - happy to give a lift to any local in my area)
2. Mike & Joy Baker

• wendyp
03 Aug 2016 11:28 #2783 by wendyp
2. Mike & Joy Baker
3.Wendy Pittick

More
04 Aug 2016 06:59 #2789 by Alyson
2. Mike & Joy Baker
3.Wendy Pittick
4.Alyson Parr (driving from South Bunbury - anyone wanting a lift?)

More
05 Aug 2016 21:19 #2794 by Josie M
2. Mike & Joy Baker
3.Wendy Pittick
5. Josie Matthews

More
06 Aug 2016 20:45 #2796 by Denise
2. Mike & Joy Baker
3.Wendy Pittick
5. Josie Matthews
6. Denise Aitken

Denise Harrison
The following user(s) said Thank You: JillH

More
07 Aug 2016 20:29 #2797 by JillH
Sounds like a fabulous opportunity. I would love to attend but cant copy and paste the attendance list as answering remotely from mobile. Jill harrison

More
08 Aug 2016 09:11 #2799 by MikeB
2. Mike & Joy Baker
3.Wendy Pittick
5. Josie Matthews
6. Denise Aitken
7. Jill Harrison
The following user(s) said Thank You: lisaoneill

More
09 Aug 2016 18:43 #2808 by Heather
2. Mike & Joy Baker
3.Wendy Pittick
5. Josie Matthews
6. Denise Aitken
7. Jill Harrison
8. Heather Carey

More
12 Aug 2016 18:07 #2826 by TammyW
2. Mike & Joy Baker
3.Wendy Pittick
5. Josie Matthews
6. Denise Aitken
7. Jill Harrison
8. Heather Carey
9. Tammy Watson

More
14 Aug 2016 13:36 #2829 by Jodie D
2. Mike & Joy Baker
3.Wendy Pittick
5. Josie Matthews
6. Denise Aitken
7. Jill Harrison
8. Heather Carey
9. Tammy Watson
10. Jodie Deeley

More
18 Aug 2016 08:20 #2839 by DebbieS
2. Mike & Joy Baker
3.Wendy Pittick
5. Josie Matthews
6. Denise Aitken
7. Jill Harrison
8. Heather Carey
9. Tammy Watson
10. Jodie Deeley
11. Debbie Schramm

More
18 Aug 2016 10:06 #2840 by Chris dB
Have a great time guys, sorry I can't make it.

Cheers Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: wendyp

More
18 Aug 2016 23:54 #2847 by smith
2. Mike & Joy Baker
3.Wendy Pittick
5. Josie Matthews
6. Denise Aitken
7. Jill Harrison
8. Heather Carey
9. Tammy Watson
10. Jodie Deeley
11. Debbie Schramm
12. Chris Smith

• APearce
19 Aug 2016 14:55 #2850 by APearce
HI guys, I will be a non starter unfortunately. Needing to cover two games of footy this weekend. I hope the weather holds off for you all.

• lisaoneill
  • Topic Author
21 Aug 2016 22:21 #2851 by lisaoneill
Replied by lisaoneill on topic Alverstoke Barn Photoshoot model credit details
Thank you to everyone who came to the Alverstoke Photoshoot today!

We had a fantastic turn out with (last count) 22x club members & partners and 8x Snap Happy visitors!
The weather was fantastic and wet yet gave us enough dry moments to get out of the barn to shoot our amazing 3 models, 1x handsome horse and a gorgeous husky dog! Big thanks to everyone who came and also stayed around for a social sizzle afterwards!

If you are on Facebook or not, please send an email (or dropbox) with some images to the following models to thank them for coming as well as supporting them in their building their photo portfolio & chosen future careers. This is why they gave up their Sunday in the hope that a few images can come their way!

See attached photos for who is who!

Model: Baudine Boshoff
HMUA: Phorntip Kitti Alexis
(if emailing model photos: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and please cc: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Model: Holly Targett, Top Jazz Ballet
(if emailing model photos: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
and cc: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.,

Model: Aleishia Tunbridge
(if emailing model photos: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
and cc: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Hair & Makeup Artist images of herself or any of her models: Phorntip Kitti Alexis (Facebook)
If emailing/Dropbox her images: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Model: Hadley the horse
Owner: Zoe Yusoff, Gnarly Nag Horsemanship (Facebook)
(if emailing photos: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Model: Husky Dog
Owner: Nieves Maylor, TalkinWolves (Facebook)
(if emailing photos to her: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Thanks again for everyones support and making it a very social and fun event!

Cheers!
Lisa
Attachments:

More
22 Aug 2016 13:45 #2852 by Alyson
Replied by Alyson on topic Alverstoke Barn Photoshoot - THANK YOU
A very big thank you to Lisa for her organisation of yesterday's photoshoot at Alverstoke.
Everything was laid on, models, a horse, a dog, rain and then great light as the sun came out. And to end it all a social get together with a bbq.
Fantastic to have the opportunity to shoot portraits especially for those who rarely get the chance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wendyp, MikeB, lisaoneill, APearce, TammyW

• APearce
22 Aug 2016 13:49 #2853 by APearce
Well done Lisa....just some feedback with the FB page. since last week we have got:

25 new likes
204 page views
3322 reach
1716 post engagement.

I think it all comes down to the interaction with the Snap Happers and our group. Hopefully we may get some of them to join our group.

More
23 Aug 2016 17:09 #2855 by MikeB
Hi Ash, all the stats sound great but for those of us that are f/b illiterate what does it all mean?

• APearce
23 Aug 2016 18:31 #2857 by APearce
Basically means we have picked up 10% new people on the page.

204 unique page views, so 204 people that haven't viewed our page before.

1716 "people" have seen the interaction on the FB page. All very positive.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds