× Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

Alverstoke Barn Photoshoot - Sunday 21 August 2016

More
25 Aug 2016 05:55 #2859 by Denise
Well done everyone for the organisation and participation in last weekend's outing to Alverstoke.

Those that didn't manage to get there, you really missed out on a great afternoon.

A fantastic venue to visit this time of the year and one that was not affected by a rainy day. It was just perfect. Duck under cover to shoot inside when it was raining, venture out when it wasn't and big enough to handle a group of photographers without being in each others way all the time. Models were the key attraction for most, but I had a great time finding other things to shoot and they were very easy to find.

Food for thought for a different photography outing next year

Denise Harrison

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Sep 2016 22:22 #2893 by Jodie D
What happens on workshops stays on workshops - unless there is a camera handy. Thanks Wendy for the pics.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: lisaoneill

More
06 Sep 2016 22:49 #2894 by JillH
yep it was muddy - glad this wasn't me! Thanks for being there with a camera handy Wendy!

• wendyp
07 Sep 2016 07:04 #2898 by wendyp
yep...the trusty I phone & a great team effort....

More
07 Sep 2016 13:37 #2901 by TammyW
These are great!!! lol :P :P :P

Such a team effort ....my girls got a great laugh seeing their Mum all splattered with Mud :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: wendyp

More
07 Sep 2016 23:39 #2904 by Heather
Hi Lisa, my eyes aren't up to the task of distinguishing the names of the 3 models from the pictures you attached. Couldn't seem to make them larger. could you perhaps number them 1,2&3 from Left to right with their names. Had no problems distinguishing the horse and dog!!!

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds