× Use this section to post information about photography related events such as gallery events/exhibitions, photographic competitions, places you may have found interesting to photograph or articles of websites of interest

Getting Started with Photoshop - Sunday 14th aug

• Ingrid K
  • Topic Author
11 Aug 2016 22:32 #2821 by Ingrid K
Hi All

A little late notice but I just wanted to let you know that I have a few spots available on my photoshop workshop this sunday

Participants must bring their own laptop with photoshop already installed.
You can download a free trial of photoshop at Adobe.com if you do not have the software already :)

I will go through a bit of my own workflow in terms of post processing - how I use both Lightroom and photoshop - the difference between editing a raw file and a jpg image - go through all the basics from opening your image in photoshop, cropping, resizing, saving etc to understanding how photoshop works in terms of working in layers and with layer masks. I will teach a few different easy but clever ways to do exposure blending, remove blemishes and clean up distracting backgrounds, and just get your photos to pop a bit more ++++

You will be provided with a range of images and raw files to work with on the day.

if you are interested in attending you can book direct on my website below or just shoot me an e-mail at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.ingridkjelling.com/shop/events/adobe...er-workshop-bunbury/

Looking forward to seeing you all at this months meeting:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds