Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Photography Group of Bunbury forum!

Although some of us know each, we have lots of new members who don't and as this forum is a new addition to our website we are all new to it.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about why you joined the club, the camera or cameras you use, what you use for post processing and what sort of photos you like to take.Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

TOPIC: New Member Russell Smith

New Member Russell Smith 06 Feb 2019 14:26 #5528

Hi, I come down from the Pilbara to Dalyellup four and a half years ago after retiring. I think its about time I joined a club and explore with others my love of taking photographs. I have owned cameras most of my working life but until now have never taken it seriously. I own Nikon D7000, D800E, Olympus Pen E5, a couple of film cameras in working condition, Nikon lens from 200mm down to 14-24mm zoom plus other accessories.

I look forward to meeting other club members and learning from them through group discussions and competition. I hope that I can bring something different to the group also and share what little experience I may have.

Favourite genes; portraits (my best models are my grandchildren before they turn seven), macro photography, atmospheric photography (hoping someone can help me here), landscapes and street scenes, and black and white.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bear, MikeB, Chris dB, lisa_hubbard

New Member Russell Smith 06 Feb 2019 16:30 #5529

Welcome to the group Russell
I wont be there on Feb 7 but will be there for the next meeting at the end of Feb, good to see another Nikonian join the ranks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RussellS

New Member Russell Smith 09 Feb 2019 13:06 #5546

• Chris dB
  • aka Chris de Blank
Welcome Russell, sorry I didn't get to chat to you this week. Next time.
Cheers Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: RussellS

New Member Russell Smith 12 Feb 2019 15:33 #5560

• Bear
Welcome Russell,
One of your images is already supporting the club at Wagin, good work.
Look forward seeing your work.
Dennis

New Member Russell Smith 16 Feb 2019 11:11 #5580

Welcome Russell
I also live in Dalyellup. I love B&W photography, so more than happy to share hints and tips (or get hints and tips from you).

Atmospheric photography - is this moody fine art style or do you mean night sky photography?

Looking forward to getting to know you better and to see more of your work as the year goes one. Feel free to give me a call 0408 882 174.
Denise Aitken
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds