× Welcome to the Photography Group of Bunbury forum!

Although some of us know each, we have lots of new members who don't and as this forum is a new addition to our website we are all new to it.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about why you joined the club, the camera or cameras you use, what you use for post processing and what sort of photos you like to take.Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

Hi Im Lina Coe New to the Club

More
08 Feb 2019 14:40 #5539 by LinaC
Hi Im Lina Coe New to the Club was created by LinaC
I moved to Bunbury about 2 years ago and just love the life. I have retired from work but look forward to taking my passion now that I have the time that bit further. I started taking photo's when I was 12. Technology has come along way since then, hence the camera club has so much information to share, and great people to share it with. Look forward to spending many years with the Photography Group of Bunbury Club.
Look forward to seeing you at the next meeting.
Kind Regards
Lina
The following user(s) said Thank You: JillH, MikeB, Chris dB, Richard H, lisa_hubbard

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
08 Feb 2019 15:27 #5540 by JillH
Replied by JillH on topic Hi Im Lina Coe New to the Club
welcome Lina. Hope to meet you next meeting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeB

More
08 Feb 2019 17:16 #5541 by Richard H
Replied by Richard H on topic Hi Im Lina Coe New to the Club
welcome aboard Lina, hope to catch up next meeting, any questions don't be afraid to ask, we are a friendly bunch
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeB, Chris dB

More
11 Feb 2019 10:03 #5549 by lisa_hubbard
Replied by lisa_hubbard on topic Hi Im Lina Coe New to the Club
Welcome Lina! I will hopefully meet you at the Triathlon Photo Shoot!

More
12 Feb 2019 15:31 #5559 by Bear
Replied by Bear on topic Hi Im Lina Coe New to the Club
Welcome, look forward to seeing your good work.
Dennis

More
16 Feb 2019 11:16 #5581 by Denise
Replied by Denise on topic Hi Im Lina Coe New to the Club
Hi Lina
Welcome to our club. Technology in this digital age of photography is something we all continue to learn about. Don't let it overwhelm you, just chip away at it one thing at a time, rather than worrying about learning it all.

If you want some help with post processing and are a Lightroom user (or if you want to know about Lightroom) I am more than happy to help you. Give me a call on 0408 882 174

Denise Harrison

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds