× Welcome to the Photography Group of Bunbury forum!

Although some of us know each, we have lots of new members who don't and as this forum is a new addition to our website we are all new to it.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about why you joined the club, the camera or cameras you use, what you use for post processing and what sort of photos you like to take.Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

More
12 Apr 2019 15:03 #5821 by TerryH
New member was created by TerryH
Hi, I'm Terry. I live in Dalyellup and use Canon cameras. I mostly take travel photos. My wife and I returned to our house last year after spending 7 years sailing our yacht in the USA and the Mediterranean. As she is now unwell, we sold the boat in the US and returned to our house.

I've been to two monthly meetings and like seeing the photos others take. I hope I can learn a lot from other member.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heather, Bear, MikeB, lisa_hubbard, Jodie D, Josie M, BruceW, JulieK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2019 19:40 #5822 by Richard H
Replied by Richard H on topic New member
welcome aboard Terry, we are meeting on Anzac Day as it is the last Thursday and proved too difficult to change the date.
Hopefully we will catch up then

More
14 Apr 2019 09:03 #5829 by Bear
Replied by Bear on topic New member
Welcome Terry, look forward to seeing your images.
Dennis

More
25 Apr 2019 14:55 #5839 by Denise
Replied by Denise on topic New member
Hi Terry

Welcome to the Club, It sounds like you have had some adventures and experiences that few of us will share. I can't imagine sailing around the world on a yacht. I look forward to seeing your photos on club night.

I also live in Dalyellup, was a Canon user but now use a Fuji X-T2. In the past, I had quite a few lenses and a much larger kit, but have found myself with a more streamlined kit for travel. I am a fan of B&W photography and look for small details in larger scenes.

I not at club this month as on holiday but hope to chat next time.

Denise Harrison

More
25 Apr 2019 15:38 #5843 by Heather
Replied by Heather on topic New member
Welcome Terry,
Great to have you join the club and the Forum. I hope you get much enjoyment and support from the club.
Heather

More
26 Apr 2019 10:52 #5849 by Bear
Replied by Bear on topic New member
Welcome and look forward to seeing your work.
Dennis

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds