× Welcome to the Photography Group of Bunbury forum!

Although some of us know each, we have lots of new members who don't and as this forum is a new addition to our website we are all new to it.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about why you joined the club, the camera or cameras you use, what you use for post processing and what sort of photos you like to take.Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

New Member Ashley

More
18 Mar 2020 19:55 #6964 by AshleyB
New Member Ashley was created by AshleyB
Hi PGOB, Thank-you for allowing me to join the club. My name is Ashley and together with my young family, we moved to Bunbury almost 12 months ago to the day from a small Wheatbelt town called Merredin. I go through stages with photography, I have stages where I am very much into photography, taking my camera out at every opportunity, collecting as much gear as I can, only to then move on to another system. I have a love of Pentax equipment although have recently converted to Nikon and have both a Nikon D300 and a Nikon D610 (Although the 610 gets very little use, due to many issues with the mechanism). I love shooting with prime lenses, with my trust nifty fifty 1.4 mounted on my camera. I enjoy candid street photography, walking through the city and just taking photographs of whatever is happening, street performers graffiti art or crowded areas, such as markets etc. With 4 young children, I don't get the opportunity to take travel shots, but it is very much an aspiration to be able to travel and take some photos throughout Asia, one powerball!

I am very much looking forward to being an active member of the club, meeting everyone and learning from everyone! Thank-you again for allowing me to join the club!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeB

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2020 18:58 #6965 by Richard H
Replied by Richard H on topic New Member Ashley
Welcome Ashley, I very much hope that you enjoy your time with the club, I look forward to meeting you and having a chat with a fellow Ninonian whenever that may be

More
20 Mar 2020 07:25 #6967 by Denise
Replied by Denise on topic New Member Ashley
Welcome Ashley

Now that you are living in a new area you can explore it just as a traveller would - you have a fresh set of eyes to look at things 'locals' overlook.

A few of us had a fantastic weekend away in Merredin a few years back when the WAPF event was hosted by the local club and the hospitality was amazing.

If you need help with Lightroom or anything else (except Nikon specific problems) please don't hesitate to give me a call on 0408 882 174.

Denise Harrison
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeB

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds